Can you call other numbers other than 911 on emergency call on the iphone?
I want to use my brothers phone to call my boyfriend but he has a passcode on it. (im sneaking his phone) so can you?
911 emergency passcodes bypass the password on any phone. (Even in inactive phones that are not listed on a carrier)
If you're asking if you can call any number on a pass worded phone, no. You can't.
No my dad is a firefighter and they had to call 911 before they could go
Obviously not, what do think a passcode means?
NO, the emergency mode mean 911 only, not the your need to speak to boyfriend. Even you mom will tell you that this is not an emergency.
Dial 112 on Cell Phone to Contact Police in Emergency?
The whole point in having a passcode to prevent unauthorized persons(that would be YOU) from using the phone. Sorry but the passcode is just doing it job.
- Can I make an emergency 911 call with an iphone 3gs that has no service?
- Would you call 911 if you saw somebody hit by a car?
- How to get your Iphone into Emergency Call Mode?
- On the iPhone, if i do an emergency call, will the police come?
- What happens when you press Emergency call on your IPhone 4S?