Lifeproof VS Otterbox Armor Series?
I'm getting an iPhone 4S, and I want a case that will protect it from being dropped on the ground, as well as in the water. I have narrowed down my search to two products:
Otterbox Armor Series:
- http://www.otterbox.com/armor-series/armor-series, default, pg.html
Both cases look awesome, but the Lifeproof is $80, and the Armor Series hasn't been released yet. Both are waterproof, drop-proof, and dirt/dust-proof.So which case looks better in your opinion?
Thanks for the help!
I dont have an answer
They are much more durable than lifeproof cases.
Lifeproof case looks too bulky, and otterbox armor series looks much better, so I will choose the later one.
I want the armor series, but no one knows when it will be released. on the other hand… life proof is here and it seems to be pretty legit. some believe they pushed back the release date of the armor series to coincide w/ the iphone 5. all while still fully functional w/ the iphone 4.
i suspect both will be around the same price.
I have the lifeproof and really do like it but the armor series does everything the lifeproof does with the addition of being crush proof for better screen protection but i also heard the armor series is 100 dollars so i think the lifeproof(until the armor series is tested to perfection) is the better value
Life-proof isn't drop proof. Mine fell off my bathroom sink, which is only about 4 ft off the ground.and my iPhone shattered completely. The life-proof case was perfectly fine.
- Where or when can i buy the new armor series otterbox for the iphone 4/4s?
- What case should I get for the iPhone 5? Lifeproof or Otterbox Armor?
- Which iphone case is better? Lifeproof OR otterbox armor?
- IPhone lifeproof case vs otterbox defender/armor?
- Which iPhone 4S Case: Lifeproof VS Otterbox Defender Series?