I turned it right off but it refuses to connect to the internet. It's driving me crazy. I've tried resetting it multiple times but it just won't work. What do i do?
Went to T-Mobile today, and they will give me $80 for my iPhone 4S, but they will make me buy a new one for $450. I know my current one isn't 4G LTE capable, but I'm wondering if the $450 one is. I forgot to ask…
My iPhone fell I'm to a bucket of water so I when to the apple store to get a new one so I have my new phone but I have to go to sprint to activate it so once I activate im going to restor it so I can get all my old information on my phone so it will be like my old phone but it's been a few days and I have a really bad memory and I dont remember my password so my question is once I restor my phone will the password also be there if so is there a way I can bypass it I have the latest update and I have an iPhone Please Help!1!1@!
I'm currently holding onto a black Iphone 4 & it's time for me to change my phone! But I HAVE NO IDEA which iphone 5S to get!
PROS OF WHITE-GOLD:
- Its a change from my current black iphone4.
- Looks nice!
CONS OF WHITE-GOLD:
- White border on the front is distracting
- Lots of people have the gold-white
- Gold can't be seen if I case up my phone(something i'll most probably do to keep the phone in mint condition)
PROS OF SPACE-GRAY:
- Very sleek looking
- Black screen blends in with the black border
- Black border will make a bright screen stand out, highlighting a contrast which is nice.
- Not as many people have the space-gray compared to the white-gold (i think?)
CONS OF SPACE-GRAY:
- The space-gray plate on the back is too much of a contrast with the black. In my opinion, they should've made it similar to the black slated iphone 5 which looks much nicer although the slate black was more prone to scratches. (however, if i case it up, i wont be able to see the space-gray black contrast any more)
- Fingerprints are more easily seen on black surfaces.
- I also dont like how the side of the phone is silver. It looks like an iphone 4/4S, something that i've been using for the past 2 years.
Personally, I'm a person more adverse to changes, and I usually like to stick to the same things i've been using. But i still dk whether to get the white/gold for a change. Which would be more pleasant-looking & won't be regrettable in the long run?
please help, i downloaded PDAnet on cydia and it reset my phone! Im now stuck at the screen that you see when you first get your iphone. It just says hello. Then when i open the iphone, it tells me to connect to wifi. Then when i connect, it just crashes! Iv tryed to connect to itunes and reset it, but now itunes doesn't recognize my phone! I need a solution quick please!
I want to delete apps from my iphone 4s?
i've been searching everywhere on the internet & i can't find a good website that lets me jailbreak my phone without a computer or for free. Please help!
I broke my iPhone 5 the the other day, and was wondering if I bought a new phone directly from apple (probably a 5s) and used my simcard from the iPhone 5, will it work? And by that I mean will I have any trouble from my provider (AT&T) or from activating the phone since I'm still under contract.
Ok so I have a 32 inch JVC 1080p crystal clear technology tv in my room. (BTW I am 13). I have an iPhone 5c, iPad Air, ps3, wii, and a toshiba laptop. I have ps3 games like gran turismo 5, nba 2k13, fifa 13, fifa South Africa 2010, mlb the show 13, minecraft. Etc. I am gonna buy a sterio surround gaming headset. And a keyboard. Do you think this is a cool setup in my room. Or do I need to update. I am 13. Not 30. Thank you.
I haven't activated it yet and the sim card is still in but i signed in with my apple id. What would happen if i turned the data on? How would I be charged?