Does using facetime use data over wifi?
Hi I have an iPhone 5 and my facetime is restricted to wifi use only and addition to that my cellular data is off and I'm connected to wifi. But after my facetime call there's always MB after it?
Example 21 MB. Even though I'm on wifi and cellular data is off. Can anyone tell me if Im being charged for this? Is it using cellular data? Thank you
If you are connected over WIFI, then you're not using anything off your cellular data, so you will not be charged as part of your cellular data plan.
- What does FaceTime on the iPhone use? Data or minutes? Can i use wifi to facetime?
- FaceTime only works on wifi not on mobile data, help?
- If my iphone is connected to wifi, will facetime use the data plan?
- Iphone 4- bought an unlimited data plan but it says I need wifi for facetime?
- Can facetime be used over data?