Iphone 5 won't charge? help?
So today i put my phone in its charger at 7% and looked at it 10 minutes later and it was at 5%. figured the cord was broken so i tried a different cord, same thing happens.try a third cord, same result.what do i do? its the phone not the cord
Your battery is drained. Take it to an Apple store. They'll give you a replacement, for less the cost of a new one. Make sure you back up all your important stuff to iCloud first!
- Charge iPhone 4S overnight and it drops to 1% and won't charge?
- Iphone won't charge or turn on, and gets very hot when i try to charge it?
- IPhone won't charge beyond 4% and won't sync with iTunes or laptop?
- IPhone 4S won't charge and won't connect to iTunes?
- My iPhone 3GS won't charge but will charge my iPhone 3 with the same charger?