Should i update to ios 6.1.3?
I just got an iphone 5 on friday and i heard such bad thngs about the ios system.i just got the notice last night to update to ios 6.1.3.i looked up this system and SO many people said they have problems with it and the battery life decreases.that's excatly what i do not want to happen.i want to have a good battery life for this phone and i do not want to download this if it will mess up my battery.what should i do?
Yes you would update，if your iphone is not jailbreak
I justtt installed it to my ipod i haven't tried it yet but it installed very fast and none of my data got lost so give it a try ;)
I just did It on my iPod touch 4 and it worke fine so far. The update doesn't really change anything.
- Urgent! update stopped during ios update own iphone now phones broke. Help!
- Can I update my jailbroken iphone to ios 5.1.1 via software update?
- How to update ios 5.0.1 iphone 4 to ios 6.1.2 after release of ios 6.1.3?
- Is the iOS 6.1 update on iPhone 3 safe to update?
- IOS 7 UPDATE: Can I still update my unlocked iPhone?