Can I file a harassment claim on someone who won't stop texting me?

My ex bf keeps texting me nasty messages and I keep saying stop *** texting me I have no way to block him well idk how to I have an iPhone 4… He won't stop he's been doing this all day and blew up my phone with nasty messages I need him to stop now he calle me a slut and things and I'm only 14:(

My friend had similar problem and contacted police, they sorted it all out. Good luck

Yes you can report him to the police, don't send any texts back to him and keep all the horrible messages he's sent you on your phone and evidence

First off, you need to make sure you have proof showing where you told him to stop. Secondly, you need to make sure you keep all of the text messages. Lastly, you need to file a police report.

Keep the texts - I know that they can be distressing.

Text him back a simple message along the lines of "Stop texting me, you are harassing me and I am saving the texts for use as evidence. Any more texts and I will report them"

It is no good making idle threats - if you get any more texts from him report him to who you think the best person would be - parent, teacher, police, whoever

You can't contact the phone company and have his number blocked? You can't talk to your parents first about what you should do to block it or about his harassment? If you contact the police they would probably say to start by blocking the number, and if he started doing it through another number to contact them.

Contact the police. Seriously. They will have a chat with him and make sure he stops.

File the text messages with your local police, and see what they advise you to do.